Great Strength - Great Living
1) Fill in the claim now form to book appointment with a coach.
2) Discuss your training goals at the consultation.
3) Receive a complementary In-Body analysis (optional)
4) Receive a movement based coaching assessment.
The purpose of Endeavour Gym, our “why”, is simple. We aim to provide high quality exercise and nutritional coaching in a friendly, supportive, environment, the combination of which, work together to make a healthier, stronger “you”.
As one of Dublin's longest running and best-established personal training and semi-private facilities, opening in December 2006, we have helped clients across a broad range of ages and abilities to reach their health and wellness goals by setting out meaningful goals that can be achieved using small incremental strategies. It is not our preference to overwhelm clients, especially those new to structured, supervised exercise.
For us learning to love training and implementing simple, effective habits in a small incremental pattern, to improve wellness is very important. The true benefits of the training methods we employ, are over the long-term, so learning to integrate well-structured training as part of an active lifestyle, all within a community of like-minded people is a fundamental goal that we strive to achieve within our community.
1. We will fully commit to you, and we greatly value the time you take to dedicate to training, away from your busy schedule. We expect this approach to our time dedicated to you, to be reciprocated.
2. We can agree on a set of small incrementally achievable goals subject to your lifestyle circumstances over a dedicated timeline.
3. We expect you to ideally train every 2-3 days for 45-60 minutes.
4. We expect that when the time is right for you to eat well most of the time.
5. Training should be fun, structured, but challenging.
6. We should re-evaluate your initial goals and set new targets every month.